August Charity of the Month
THE DISASTER RELIEF FUND
YIKES! IT’S A DISASTER!
We live in Florida - that means HURRICANES! It is currently Hurricane Season and living in Florida puts us a greater risk for encountering disasters related to hurricanes. Our State Disaster Relief Fund helps when disasters of all kinds strike, including fires, floods, wind and lightning damage, etc. Having disaster funds on hand can be of great assistance in times of need. Let’s all get together and support our State Disaster Relief Fund. Remember, we are “People Helping People.” Let’s make sure we can help when it’s needed!
How to support the Charity of the Month:
- Play Bunco on August 14th at 6:00 pm
- Buy a Chef Salad on August 26th
- Buy a Raffle Ticket for the Lottery Hat
- Buy a Jello Shot
- Attend the Free Disaster Preparedness Seminar and leave a donation
- Play the Guess the Jar game
- Buy a Disaster Cutout on the Disaster Relief Tree
- Buy a Raffle Ticket for the Disaster Kit Basket
- Look for pop-up offers to support the Disaster Relief Fund